Potato salad with Chorizo Sausage & Caperberries
A refreshing summer salad with homemade chorizo style sausages from Audsleys of harrogate. Serves 4
- homemade chorizo style sausages sliced into pieces
- 850g new potatoes cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 15-20g parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Put the potatoes in a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10mins or until tender. Drain
- Combine the onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside for 10minutes. Drain
- Transfer the potatoes and onions to a serving bowl. Add the vinegar, paprika, parsley and oil.Season well.
- In a frying pan, fry the chorizo until golden and crisp. Add the potato mixture with the caperberries; toss to combine.