Chicken Fajita Fusilli
The paprika and cumin in the Mexican-style sauce give this fajita-inspired pasta a tasty kick!
- 300g Italian Fusilli Pasta
- 500g Chicken Breast diced
- 1 Tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 500g passata
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 40g mature grated cheese
- Cook the fusilli according to the pack instructions, then drain well
- Heat the oil, in a frying pan on a high setting. Cook the chicken, onion and garlic for 3 minutes to colour the meat. Add the paprika, cumin and coriander. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the peppers, passata and sweetcorn, then simmer, uncovered on a high heat, stirring for 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Stir through the pasta.
- To serve, top with the grated cheese.