Nothing beats a Traditional Roast Gressingham Duck with all of the trimmings for Christmas Dinner. Remember to save the duck fat to make delicious crispy roast potatoes.
To order, please contact the shop on 01423883051
- Pre-heat your oven to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7
- Remove all packaging
- Take bag of giblets out of the body cavity (they’re useful for stock)
- Weigh the duck without the giblets.
- It’s important to do this – don’t just use the weight on the bag, as this includes the giblets
- Place on a rack in the roasting tin, prick the skin all over an rub a teaspoon of salt into the skin
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes per 500g, plus 20 minutes extra
- Rest the duck for 10-20 minutes
Free click & collect or local delivery to HG1/HG2 postcodes for £3.