Speedy Meatballs with Pasta
Quick and easy midweek. tasty meal.
- 450-500g Sausage Meat (divided into 12 balls)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 200g Mushrooms
- 2 Red Peppers
- 400g Can of Cream of Tomato Soup
- Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 300g Spaghetti
- In a large non-stick frying pan, brown the meatballs to seal in the flavour. Then add 2 crushed cloves of garlic, 1 diced onion, 200g of quatered mushrooms and 2 diced red peppers, cook until softened.
- Add 400g of Cream of Tomato Soup, 2 good dashes of Worcestershire Sauce and a teaspoon of dried mixed herbs, then simmer for 5 minutes and season well.
- In a seperate pan boil 300g of Spaghetti, according to pack instructions.