Hoisin Pork Stir Fry
There is nothing better than a low-effort but tasty Pork Sitr Fry.
Cooking Time: 40 minutes including marinading
- 400g Pork Steak, trimmed and cut into small chunks
- 3 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 x 220g pack of stir fry veg
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Red Chilli
- Noodles or Rice to serve
- Put the pork and hoisin sauce in glass bowl and stir. Then leave to marinade for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice up the red chilli into rings and thickly slice up 1 of the spring onions.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat a 1 tbsp of Rapeseed Oil and cook the chilli for 1 minute. Add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for a further 30 seconds, then add the pork and fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pork from the wok with a slotted spoon and set asdie.
- Add the remaining Rapeseed Oil and stir fry the vegtables for 1 to 2 minutes, then add the pork back to the wok for a further 2 minutes.
- In a seperate pan, boil some water and cook the noodles or rice as suggested by the pack.
- Once divivded into 2 serving bowls, sprinkle with finely sliced spring onion.